Well now … how to condense the sum of who I think I am? For a start, how about this:
But I can tell you this much, set aside your preconceived notions of those things because I probably won’t fit your stereotypes. Often we only really know how to define ourselves, or others, by the labels. So these are my chosen labels.
In addition to the above:
- Homeschool Mom
- Homebirth Mom
- California Native
- Tech Enthusiast
- Coffee Drinker
- LOLCats Fan
- Camaro Enthusiast (mostly ’67-’69)
- Rock & Roll fan
- Wannabe soap-lotion-shampoo-maker
- Sometime smart-alec who laughs at her own lame jokes because no one else will
- Bronze medalist in the Foot-in-Mouth Games
- Often klutzy
- Usually boring
- Always listening to the thoughts inside my head.
- There’s no such thing as a chicken knife.
- This too shall pass.
But wait there’s more!
I’ll let you know when I remember it. 😉
In the meantime, there’s my blog: Vanessence | Essentially Vanessa
Thanks for visiting! Have a cupcake! 🙂
If you need to contact me for any reason, here’s the place to do it! Y’know, other than the standard blog post comment box. This would be for those more private comments. 🙂