Important Facts to Remember as You Grow Older:
– Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
– Life is sexually transmitted.
– Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
– Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months maybe years.
– Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
– All of us could take a lesson from weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
– Don’t worry about old age. It doesn’t last that long.
Be that as it may, I’m still glad I’m not getting any older at all. 😉 😀
Have an awesome weekend!