- Eggs – however many desired
- diced ham
- shredded Swiss cheese
- diced mushrooms
- diced onion
- fresh tomatoes, diced
- Sauté ham, onions, and mushrooms in butter.
- While that’s cooking, add tomatoes and Swiss cheese to your plate.
- Prepare eggs by cracking into a separate bowl, keeping the yolks intact.
- When the ham, onions, and mushrooms are nearly finished, create a space in the middle and add your eggs.
- Partially cook the eggs, as if cooking to sunny side up. Cook until the whites are no longer runny and the yolks are just barely cooked.
- Slide onto your plate on top of the tomato / cheese mix, and add more Swiss cheese to taste.