|Matthew 19:14“Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.””
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
- Eggs – however many desired
- diced ham
- shredded Swiss cheese
- diced mushrooms
- diced onion
- fresh tomatoes, diced
- Sauté ham, onions, and mushrooms in butter.
- While that’s cooking, add tomatoes and Swiss cheese to your plate.
- Prepare eggs by cracking into a separate bowl, keeping the yolks intact.
- When the ham, onions, and mushrooms are nearly finished, create a space in the middle and add your eggs.
- Partially cook the eggs, as if cooking to sunny side up. Cook until the whites are no longer runny and the yolks are just barely cooked.
- Slide onto your plate on top of the tomato / cheese mix, and add more Swiss cheese to taste.