Will Rogers on Politics
– The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn’t get worse every time Congress meets.
– I don’t make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
– With Congress, every time they make a joke it’s a law, and every time they make a law it’s a joke.
– Everything is changing. People are taking the comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.
– You never know how much a man can’t remember until he is called as a witness.
– Be thankful we’re not getting all the government we’re paying for.
– The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected.
– Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
Hahaha! Well! Looks like ol’ Will and I have similar views on lots of things!
Have a wonderful weekend!