Saw this in an email newsletter today, and I knew I had to post about it. The timing is interesting because just last night I was talking about keyboards and writing and then I see this today. Strange.
I know a guy who loves him some keyboards. I mean, he collects the things like others collect comic books. He’s been on a “perfect keyboard” quest for years. Came close once, real close, but the way the keyboard sat on his desk caused some nerve issues in his wrists so he had to stop using it.
Then today I saw this, and if that guy is reading this post, he might want to get himself a napkin to wipe up the drool. This … is keyboard prOn.
Love you, Babe!
A beautiful split keyboard
with mechanical keys.
- Comes fully assembled (not a kit).
- Full 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Case made of injection-molded ABS plastic, not 3D printed.
- Printed keycaps available! Look for the perk on the right.
- Custom accessories: Tilt/Tent kit and Wing wrist rest
- Powerful, customizable, open-source firmware (QMK)
- Supports N-key rollover (NKRO) and mouse keys
Imagine an ergonomic keyboard that’s so great, people would be willing to buy it in bits and pieces and solder it on their own. A mechanical keyboard, fully customizable to your needs. Such a keyboard exists: the ErgoDox. But why should it be so hard to get?