My friend Steve, who blogs at Cry and Howl, has nominated me for an award. It’s called the Infinity Dreams Award. Isn’t that a cool name? Thank you, Steve, for thinking of me! You’re a good friend, a good man, and I’m honored to know you! *hugs*
My job is to list 7 dreams, and 3 nominations. For blogs that spread love, joy, and inspiration – you know, all good things – there are a few that I look to, blogs I know are going to make me smile, or be encouraged.
I enjoy reading my friend Sparkling Red’s blog, Adventures in Sparkland, because she always has a good story or fun thing happening. Even if it’s a trip to the mall, she makes it fun, interesting, and humorous. No one does photo essays like Spark!
Lately I’ve been having a good time getting to know Devin, at D.K. Pope | writing (writing, writing) to make sense of this world. I am encouraged when I read her blog. As a young wife and mother, she’s got a great deal of common sense that’s so refreshing.
Last but not least, I cannot fail to mention my friend Angie, who blogs at Family Love Does More | Midlife, Social Media, and Getting Stuff Done. Now is my turn to nominate her for something! Angie is a spot of sunshine – encouraging, looking on the bright side, kind, inspiring, and funny too.
These ladies are worth your time, I promise.
Now, my dreams. In a general sense, that is.
- Revival of the faith that spread the Gospel
- Restoration of the principles that founded our nation
- Rescue of the hoping-to-be-born, the homeless, the hungry, the hopeless
- Regeneration of health and healing to my husband and myself
- Realization of the goals we (my husband, self, and kids) have set for ourselves
- Revelation – this one encompasses To revel, Elation, and Rejoicing. And also knowledge.
- Riches. Who doesn’t need more money?
Those are the things I think about sometimes.